Raksha Bandhan is the celebration of the sacred relationship between a brother and sister. It is celebrated on Shravan Purnima which usually falls in the month of August. On this day sister ties a revered thread called Rakhi on their brother’s wrist and pray for their wellbeing. Brother’s offer gifts to sister’s in return and promise to protect them throughout their life. If you are looking for the best Whatsapp status for Raksha Bandhan to make someone smile, feel loved and express your thoughts and feelings, you have landed at the right place. Here you can find just the best raksha bandhan status for whatsapp that will be the best way for you to express and share your thoughts and feelings to your brothers and sisters on this special occasion.
Whatsapp Status For Raksha Bandhan
- Dear brother, today is Rakhsha Bandhan and u r not here by my side. but we r close in each other’s thought and my love will always be with u.
- May this auspicious occasion bring you all the prosperity and good luck in the way of your life. Happy Raksha bandhan Sister…
- It was nice growing up with someone like you – someone to lean on, someone to count on… someone to rely on!
- Thanks dear Bhaiya for your warmth affection & your understanding, May our bond of love remain forever.
- Dear sister, you are the only person in the whole world who knows me better than I know myself. Happy Raksha bandhan.
- Time will fly by, things will change, but my life will remain rooted in the memories I’ve shared with someone who has seen me through it all. I love you sis. Happy Raksha bandhan.
- The memories of my childhood, I’ll forever hold close to my heart… because I had a brother, who supported me from the start. Thanks bro. Happy Raksha bandhan.
- All these years I have spent with you has made me realize that a sister is a friend who knows all your secrets, but never judges you. I love you. Happy Raksha bandhan.
- My sister is the person who claws me like a cat and then takes me back in her arms like a teddy bear. Love you sis. Happy Raksha bandhan.
- The best part about having a sister like you is that you always have someone to pass on the blame to. Jokes aside, I love you sis… you’re the best. Happy Raksha bandhan.
Hope you enjoyed reading the best Raksha Bandhan status compiled for you. Go ahead and share these Awesome WhatsApp status for Raksha Bandhan to your loving brother’s and Sisters. This way, it will be easier for you to find the perfect quote to describe exactly your thoughts and feelings just in the most perfect way as well. Check out here for more Raksha Bandhan Quotes.